Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED] Body of webkit reports vanishes behind report header

By
Robin Hafen
on 8/31/14, 4:21 PM 877 views

The main content of my webkit reports gets rendered in such a way, that it vanishes behind the body of the header part. I can include a margin-top style attribute on the body tag of the content part such that it gets pushed down enough that the header is fully visible. The problem is that this doesn't work if the report spans multiple pages. In that case, the content of the second page is hidden behind the header on the second page. Any ideas how to fix this?

ahmad
On 9/4/14, 5:04 AM

reduce the size of your top-margin (header), then just put a couple br tag on your webkit report body.

The solution with the br-tags works ok but only for the first page. When there are too many lines in the table (for example purchase order lines), then the table gets split and the second half vanishes behind the reprinted header on the second page. That's my main problem since I can't solve it with br-tags or similar approaches.

Robin Hafen
on 9/4/14, 5:49 AM
Robin Hafen
On 9/4/14, 7:44 AM

Ok I think I finally solved it. I defined

html, body {

height: 100%;
}

in my css for whatever reason I can't remember. This completely messed up the way those elements got put together (the top-margin also pushed down the header). Thanks anyway!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/31/14, 4:21 PM
Seen: 877 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM