Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

smtp server not activated [solved]

By
Souldor
on 8/28/13, 2:39 PM 1,249 views

Good evening!

I can't send me an email from openerp with verification code of a new smtp server. I created it as:

name: email_repair smtp server: smtp.1and1.es smtp port: 25 ssl: true active: true never delete message delete after 30 days email: my own email address use auth: true password: I see surfing internet some videos about this from youtube, and I have openerp 6.1 but I don't find a field called password. server state: not verified

I try doing click on the right action (sent verification code) but this button don't work.

Please I need help, because I don't know if it is caused about permissions.

Kind regards and thanks.

Good morning! I had solved this problem doing it from GTK-client, because in Openerp 6.1 web is not possible to send verification code.

Souldor
on 1/21/14, 4:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/28/13, 2:39 PM
Seen: 1249 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM