Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SMTP/POP3 in General Settings

mycomputerworld - Raju
on 1/17/14, 1:01 AM 1,497 views

Hi there

I am now I am able to send and receive email at OpenERP portal configured to my company as SAND BOX. But when I provide username and password to fetch mail from server. It did not leave the copy in server and mails are downloaded to erp platform under communication. Is there any way we can leave message in mail server for somedays though OpenERP go and fetch the mail. Leave message in server for few days like in outlook.

Thank you for your reply.

On 1/17/14, 1:44 AM

Hi there,

Can you please check the Scheduler > Scheduled Actions under Technical category in Settings, there you may have some scheduled action for fetching mails regularly, that you may need to disable or change the interval/timing as per your need. The Technical category will be available for any user for which you have enabled the Technical Features option in the User's Access Rights tab for that user.

Let me know if it helps.

Hi ASP. Thank you. I found 2nd option you told, like Settings>Users>Administrator>Edit>Access Rights> Technical Settings. In this Technical Setting I found below setting;

mycomputerworld - Raju
on 1/17/14, 3:10 AM

Good to hear back from you, pls vote it it up if it really helps and select the answer if it solves your problem. Cheers :)

on 1/17/14, 4:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/17/14, 1:01 AM
Seen: 1497 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM