This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am using Odoo 11.0-20180818 Community Version now and have done the SMTP settings, all the users can got the password reset emails.

But I found all quotations email displayed as the status of sent can not reach users' email accounts.

How can I check and resolve this problem?

Waitting for your help.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello , 

Please move to Preferences and on this screen Email Preference and check attached image i think it's help you

If you email field is blank than fill this and i thought your email working 

Please Check Below image and i am changes this in your outgoing email server please noted 

Discard
Author

It seemed problem not here

Please check..

Author

It seemed user email work well but can not send any quotation email, and the setting web page interface is not same as yours at the version of Odoo 11.0 Community.

Ok you have check in outgoing mail server..?

Author

yeah, outgoing mail server work ok and I can send a password reset mail to any user and all user can get that an email, but, when I created a quotation in the Sales APP and try to send this quotation to someone, it display on the the progress of "Quotation Sent", and nobody can get that a quotation mail.

Ok .. and you have changes code or default code?

Author

It's default

I have changed no any code

Can you provide your db access ?

Author

no problem

but I just installed a bitnami Odoo community version 11, where to create a db user account for u?

Just email me your db admin access

Author

or should you provide your email to me and I will create one account to you?

Author

I can not find your email address

i think you get my email in your previous notification so now i am remove from there.

Author

pls just wait a minutes..

yes sure we will ..

Author

thanks

email sent 2 u

but I found all the account messages displayed here

is there any secure problem...?

just delete your last message due to your security i will get this detail in my email.

Thanks and i will check and can i create any sale order ?

Author

yes you can

Can i create any sale order and one testing user also ?

can i create a new customer related to my email id ?

Author

no problem

hey.. will see in your email show this one

Mail Delivery Failed

Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'None'.

SMTPSenderRefused: 440

i am also changes in your outgoing email setting like i am select TLS (STARTTLS) options but when i am try to send email than it's show connection out error like when server stop.

Author

pls wait...

Hello I am getting email now can you check please from your end.

Author

outgoing email settings been changed minutes ago when I tried config another odoo site,

pls check for me now I just corrected it.

thanks

my answer is updated please check and your problem solve using this.

Author

I can now get quotation email

Author

but what is the problem..?

Author

and now I still can not get the quotation ID of "SO009" email

yes i am getting new email.

There is problem your email delivery fail due to your smtp 'None'.

And i am search about than i will share a link with you and also configure in your outgoing email server and it's work.

and also my answer is updated you can check.

Author

email send to u

yes sure will send you there.

Author

problem still there when I set language to Chinese and send a Chinese version quotation

Author

It is not a SMTP config prblem, please retry to send the quotation of SO009, or SO008 to your email you can see problem still there

i am send you email please check

ok i will try for SO009 and SO008.

Author

Dear Mr. Manish Bohra thank u very much for finding out that is a problem due to something for language but there is really not a SMTP server config problem.

At the time when we discussing SMTP port been changed to TCP 25 and then I set back to the correct settings, by now, Chinese quotation problem still there.

ok in my answer i will suggest your SMTP port 25 you can check and i am try to change manish customer language to chinese and now i am get email but i will try for the same customer which one belong to SO009.

You want all email string in chinese language. ??

After language change i will create a new SO012 and i will get email.

Author

I mean when I switching my odoo user preferences to Chinese language and make a quotation, the problem will appear, NOT change customer's language to Chinese.

ok i will check from this end also.

Hey i am change odoo user preferences English To Chinese(HK) i am get email also you can check SO013

Author

NOT Chinese(HK), it is a English alias we don't know why.

pls change to Chinese Simlified or Chinese Traditional

Ok i will check for this one also

Hey I am change Preference Chinese(HK) To Chinese Simlified and i am also get email Please Check SO015

I think your problem is solved now.

Author

I will up vote you but not at port answer, currently SMTP port 465 SSL is my original setting, and there is no any 25 port

Author Best Answer

I checked the  Email Preference and confirmed I have done this setting it seemed no help for me
@Manish Bohra

Discard

My answer is updated please check.

Author

My email field is not blank...

Author

I can not see any 25 port there