This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I've an issue in smtp parameter.

I'm using odoo installes in azure env, using bitnami sources. 

I'm MS365 user. 

I'm using smtp.office365.com:587 with TLS login user & password alreayd used succesfully in another odoo instance.

I cannot sent a mail using this configuration.

I'm also trying to use smtp : MX info:25 without any user/pasw, and adding the ip of the odoo server.

info describe here : https://www.adminpasbete.fr/relais-smtp-anonyme-office-365/

but impossible to send any email.

Could somebody help me.

Best regards,

Gaetan

see below the log info.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/bitnami/apps/odoo/lib/odoo-11.0.post20171218-py3.6.egg/odoo/addons/mail/models/mail_mail.py", line 326, in _send

msg, mail_server_id=mail.mail_server_id.id, smtp_session=smtp_session)

File "/opt/bitnami/apps/odoo/lib/odoo-11.0.post20171218-py3.6.egg/odoo/addons/base/ir/ir_mail_server.py", line 466, in send_email

raise MailDeliveryException(_("Mail Delivery Failed"), msg)

odoo.addons.base.ir.ir_mail_server.MailDeliveryException: ('Mail Delivery Failed', "Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'None'.\nSMTPDataError: 550\n5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender [HE1P195MB0010.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]")

Discard

have you checked that the ports you want to use are opened and not blocked by firewall?

Best Answer

I Have too little Karma to comment, but here is my comment:

I have this error also, but only when trying to invite a new user.

I can send a 'Sales Order', but not an invite.

I have seen this asked several times, but all replies seem to ignore the mail server name - 'None'

odoo.addons.base.models.ir_mail_server: Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'None'.

Anyone with any solution please?

Discard