Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sms client installation in openerp (need soappy)

on 8/21/13, 12:57 PM 2,358 views

I want to install sms client in openerp, but i've got problem while installation. Sms client says that no module soappy. How can i install soappy in openerp? I have package installation on windows7 including postgress python and so on. Openerp 7

I Have installed SMS CLIENT but, i've got second: if i send my sms usinf url it works. i;ve set params ins sms gateway like in url, but it didn't sends. my sms gateway send http://lcab76.express-sms.ru/lcabApi/sendSms.php?login=USERLOGIN&password=USERPASSWORD&to=USERPHONE&txt=USERTEXT

on 8/27/13, 8:04 AM
On 8/22/13, 2:54 AM

Hi. Did anybody try to install "SMS client"?

I installed on Ubuntu 12.04LTS and got the same missing soappy error (OpenERP v7.0). When I rebooted the server web client couldn't start, I had to remove SMS client module before the web client could start. Haven't had time to look into this yet.

George Appiah
on 8/25/13, 11:09 AM

Did u get the smsclient module to work now?

Harold Poku
on 10/3/13, 11:55 AM
On 8/22/13, 2:31 PM

Any IDEA about this? Well i've install sms client, but got this: View error

Can't find field 'date_create' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'sms.smsclient.history': * sms.smsclient.history.tree

Either you wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current data model

I've chenge view, can add sms gateway, but it stil doesnot work? i've got this error: Integrity error

The operation cannot be completed, probably, is connected with the following: - delete: you are trying to delete a record while other records, still refer to it - create/change: required field is not correctly selected or filled

[object with a reference: name - name]

Any more ideas?

on 8/27/13, 5:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Asked: 8/21/13, 12:57 PM
Seen: 2358 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM