Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Skins, Templates, themes, Colors....etc?

By
Nicholas Scilingo
on 11/5/13, 10:50 AM 10,198 views

Fairly new to OpenERP (within the last 8 - 10 months) so please excuse this question if it has been previously answered elsewhere. (note: I have searched high and low so i don't believe i missed it.)

Our client is interested in finding out if there are any custom skins, themes, templates or ways to simply edit the color scheme within OpenERP.

We have played with the following addons www.martinienolinga.com/en/plugin-des-templates-sous-openerp web_color_theme

The first is more what we were looking for but it seems there are no templates available. Web_color_theme works well but it only allows you to change maybe 60 70% of the colors within the design.

Thanks in advance for the help!

martinien olinga
On 12/17/13, 4:08 AM

Hi, I am trying to write a tutorial that describes how to create a template 100% customizable, I would publish as soon as it ended up on the blog.

Hi please share tutorial for create a template, tnks

Jhon Felipe Urrego Mejia
on 3/7/14, 2:44 AM

Yes, please. It would be very helpful for many of usa. Thanks!

Juan Pedro
on 9/26/15, 6:54 PM
Danimar Ribeiro
On 5/21/14, 4:53 PM

If you know a bit of css, you can customize as you want, just creating a module and overriding specific css selectors.

Take a look at this one:

https://github.com/openerpbrasil/l10n_br_core/tree/sped-fiscal-br-openerp.pt-br-localiz/web_module_interface

It's fairly simple.

Campmor
On 11/8/13, 11:01 AM

Bumping this post in hopes to get a response.

upvote a question to make it appear on the top of the list, but don't add an answer for no reason

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 5/21/14, 4:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

7 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/13, 10:50 AM
Seen: 10198 times
Last updated: 6/15/16, 12:10 AM