Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

simple one2many and many2one relation example

on 1/7/14, 4:09 AM 2,373 views

I wanted a simple many2one and one2many example , where in one2many relation in view file it can able to select the already added rows

Please help

Thanks and regard Abhishek

On 12/31/15, 5:58 AM

Hello there,

I've been confused too to understand these relationships, until I found this simple example explaining it quite well.

Good suggestion @ Youta +1

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
on 1/3/16, 8:17 AM
On 1/12/16, 1:45 AM

For the many to one query, one simple example can be the TITLES of Individuals corresponding to users. For E.g. While creating a customer, that particular customer can be defined any one of the TITLE from the drop down list present in the field TITLE. This is a perfect example of Many to one.

For the one to many query, one simple example can be that one particular product can be present in multiple sales order irrespective of sales order.

Hope its helps.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/7/14, 4:09 AM
Seen: 2373 times
Last updated: 1/12/16, 1:45 AM