Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

simple module with Qweb print

By
Abdullah Sofan
on 12/2/14, 9:51 AM 994 views

Is there a simple module or example on how to add qweb report functionalty to a custom module?

Harsh Dhaduk
On 12/2/14, 1:52 PM

Hi Abdullah,

Odoo 8 Technical Tuturial is below link. Also provide QWeb Template and Report.

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/

And you want with prectical example then you must check account_invoice.py file and most module have views folder that contains QWeb Reports. but only in Odoo 8 addons.

I hope this link and some examples will pretty much clear about QWeb Reports. ;)

Thanks Harsh. I had already figured that out using the events_sale views.

Abdullah Sofan
on 12/2/14, 2:17 PM
Qamar Soft
On 12/2/14, 10:49 AM

I already looked at that but the article is not straight forward for a newbie like me. Very confusing.

Abdullah Sofan
on 12/2/14, 12:09 PM

look at the videos I shared

Qamar Soft
on 12/3/14, 5:27 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/2/14, 9:51 AM
Seen: 994 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM