Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Simple invoice question openerp 7

By
Wim Van den Borre
on 3/6/13, 9:16 AM 1,388 views

Hey everyone,

I'm very new to openerp 7.0 and I have a question regarding the invoices.

My bankaccount is not displayed on the invoices even though It's set to "display on forms" There is a discription on the invoice that is blank (when printing the invoice, I don't see any way where I can fill this in when creating an invoice.

Can anyone help me out with these 2 issues?

(I'm running openerp 7 on windows server)

Kind regards,

Borrie

vim24
On 3/12/13, 7:30 PM

The invoice 'Description' is the 'Customer Reference' when filling out the form (Under 'Other Info' tab...yes it is hidden a bit). Fill that out and it should show up as your 'Description' when printing an invoice.

As for the bank account, it should show up in the footer of all your reports. Have you changed headers/footers at all...you may have overwritten the default footer? Otherwise check an account number is definitely filled in for the invoicing company and the 'Display on Reports' tick-box is selected.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 9:16 AM
Seen: 1388 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM