This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

Any body knows how to show an used form by another tree ( a second one) which is not of the same model???

Thanks.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello,

Thank you for the answer, but its not really my problem. I want to show a form of another model in the view tree of my model ( not a field one2many..) , i mean the main list.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello laribi,

Here is simple e.g :

<form string="Purchase Order"> <field name="partner_id"/> <field name="partner_ref"/> <field name="currency_id"/> <field name="order_line"> <tree string="Purchase Order Line"> <field name="product_id"/> <field name="name"/> <field name="date_planned"/> <field name="price_unit"/> </tree> </form>

Here the form is a "purchase.order" model and the tree is a "purchase.order.line"model.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello laribi,

This is my simple e.g.:

<form string="Purchase Order"> <field name="partner_id"/> <field name="partner_ref"/> <field name="currency_id"/> <field name="order_line"> <tree string="Purchase Order Line"> <field name="product_id"/> <field name="name"/> <field name="date_planned"/> <field name="price_unit"/> </tree> </field> </form> Here the form is a "purchase.order" model and the tree is a "purchase.order.line"model.

Discard
Best Answer
Hello laribi,

This is my simple e.g.:

<form string="Purchase Order">
     <field name="partner_id"/>
     <field name="partner_ref"/>
     <field name="currency_id"/>
     <field name="order_line">
    <tree string="Purchase Order Line">
         <field name="product_id"/>
         <field name="name"/>
         <field name="date_planned"/>
         <field name="price_unit"/> 
   </tree>
  </field>
</form>

Here the form is a "purchase.order" model and the tree is a "purchase.order.line"model.
Discard