Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Show statusbar inline with buttons. (SOLVED)

By
Pau Ubach
on 10/1/14, 12:35 AM 1,560 views

I'm trying to display a header with buttons and statusbar, but the status bar appears in the next line of the butons, not in the same.

It's a similar error than here (you can see an image to understand better):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21908141/how-to-display-button-and-status-bar-items-in-line

Here's my header view code. Any sugestion?

<header>
                        <button name="action_button_quot_to_customer" states="0" string="Send to Customer" class="oe_highlight" type="object"/>
                        <button name="action_button_quot_to_draft" states="1" string="Review" type="object"/> 
                        <button name="action_button_quot_won" states="1" string="Won" class="oe_highlight" type="object"/>
                        <button name="action_button_quot_lost" states="1" string="Lost" class="oe_highlight" type="object"/> 
                        <field name="state" widget="statusbar"/>  
</header>

By the way, I just found it only happens in Chrome, it's OK in Firefox.

Pau Ubach
On 10/1/14, 6:05 AM

Solved it using a div inside the header, with all buttons and statusbar inside.

Narayanamurthy
On 10/1/14, 3:28 AM

observe warehouse->Receive/Deliver By challan->Internal Moves, create watch the Form view. the status bar appears in the Same line of the butons.

Yes, I know there are examples, I'm following them trying to do the same, but in my module the buttons and status bar don't show in same line.

Pau Ubach
on 10/1/14, 5:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/1/14, 12:35 AM
Seen: 1560 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM