Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Show selection value in email template

By
Seppe De Roeck
on 8/22/16, 3:51 PM 188 views

Hi,

I have an email template that displays some variable information, but I can't seem to show the value of a selection field.

The below code shows the selection KEY, but not the VALUE.  For example if x_order_type is a selection field with values [('R','Regular'),('D','Dropship')], I want to show "Regular" instead of "R".

<TR>

<td width=15%>${opiline.x_opi_topic_id.x_name}</td>

<td width=10%>${opiline.x_responsible}</td>

<td width=10%>${opiline.x_order_type}</td>

<td width=65%>${opiline.x_instruction or ''}<br>(last update:${opiline.write_date})</td>

</TR>

Ajeet Yadav
On 8/23/16, 6:42 AM

you can get your answer on below link-

\https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/showing-the-string-value-of-a-selection-field-in-qweb-report-92686

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/22/16, 3:51 PM
Seen: 188 times
Last updated: 8/23/16, 6:42 AM