This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When you want to choose a product or a customer for a sale order you have a drop down list where you can see a 'Search More' option which is available only if the objects number in the list exeeds a certain number.

Is there any way to make the option 'Search More' visible by default even if there is only one object (customer, product etc) in the list ?

More generally, is there a way to control the required number of objects in the list, in order to show the 'Search More' option?

Discard
Best Answer

You can use the community module web_m2x_options and set the limit to 0 if you want to always see the "Search More" button.
More info: https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/How-do-you-remove-CREATE-AND-EDIT-when-populating-a-one2many-field-8560

Also, I would like to know what business scenario requires to see the "Search More" button when there is only one record in the list. Could you explain?

Discard

Because when in the "search more" view, you can see more information in the grid. That's for me the reason I want that.