Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Show/Hide Sign in Button

on 2/6/16, 9:56 AM 299 views

I recently moved my database( 8.0)  from odoo.com to my own server.
I've also installed another database on my server .
The newly installed database can show/hide the sign in just from the menu. (picture 1).
But the dumped-now-restored database that comes from odoo.com cant. (picture 2).
¿Any idea of how can I fix that?

Here are the screens https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8ezx4ai1p2p9tr/AADmj0_Y2wsofUgMgdwd01Hea?dl=0

compare the view with id "show_sign_in..." ! Probably missing or with customize_show=False on restored db.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 2/6/16, 4:29 PM
On 2/13/16, 8:28 AM

Is there a way to fix that by uninstalling-reinstalling a module or witthout the need to get into the database?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/6/16, 9:56 AM
Seen: 299 times
Last updated: 2/13/16, 8:28 AM