This question has been flagged
1 Reply

i want to add employee image in one of my report so when i add variable ( [[myreportform.image]] ) in .sxw file it shows alphanumeric values in the pdf file.. after converting from sxw to rml i also put this ( [[myreportform.image]] ) in image tab bt problem is the same..

what should i do so that the image is displayed.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello ,

Here Similar problem solved : Click Me !!

Discard
Author

i tried this first i create the ,sxw file and export to rml and third send to server i edit the rml file that i just created place <image height="30.0" width="40.0">[[myform.image]]</image> bt it shows the same alpha numeric characters in pdf file i think the pdf file is not generating from the rml file..

Author

what ever i chnge to rml doesnt effect the pdf it is generated same as that of time i export to rm from sxw first time..

if there is no effect from rml that means , from the sxw file you simply sended to server. For this you can create a action from the code and set that to the related object, so you can achieve the changes of rml and image. You can refer sales and other modules how to do that.

For more Detail you can refer : http://pinakinnayi.blogspot.in/2012/04/how-to-generate-report-in-openerp.html