Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Should inventory adjustment create stocks moves or quants?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 1/23/15, 6:47 AM 1,993 views

Hello all,

I have created and validated a initial inventory for my odoo. 

Once validated, the stock (on hand and forecast) seems to be ok in the products list.

But nothing is created in Traceability->Stock Moves and nothing is created in Traceability->Quants about this new inventory...

How to obtain the total value of this inventory?

How to obtain all the moves created by this inventory?

Idea? 

Thanks!

Product Type: Stockable? Consumable? Service?

zbik
on 1/23/15, 8:24 AM

All those products are « stockable ». I think we can't select items who are not stockable in inventory adjustement.

Pascal Tremblay
on 1/23/15, 8:27 AM

You can, if you create them during adjustment.

zbik
on 1/23/15, 8:41 AM

Please convert as answer this last answer my friend. You are right. My eyes were closed... all seems to be right now.

Pascal Tremblay
on 1/23/15, 9:14 AM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 1/23/15, 9:26 AM

Strange, calculation of Quantity On Hand is based on Stock moves, they must be.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/23/15, 6:47 AM
Seen: 1993 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM