This question has been flagged

Hi

I am using Odoo Purchase module and want to know the best way to place an order for a rented piece of equipment with an open rental period. The worklow would work something like this:

1, I raise a PO with a start date, which includes the agreed daily or weekly hire cost of a piece of equipment.

2, The product starts its hire/rental on the PO Start date.

3, The cost accumulates daily or weekly (depending on UOM) until I off Hire the product and give it an end date. this is the date at which the order is complete and could be several days, several weeks or months.

Due to the nature of the business, I cannot know the duration of a hire when I order the product.

I know there are several apps/modules to use with the sales part of Odoo, I need one to work with the Purchases side.

Please remember that we hire products into our business, to assist us in carrying out our works, this is what I need to work out above

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Tony,

We have developed a module that handles exactly what you are looking for. The module that we have developed is suitable for businesses that rent in equipment/products for undetermined period of time. It also allows automatic periodic supplier invoice generation based on fixed date of each month or return of equipment.

If you need further info please write to us at info@intigratech.com

Discard