Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Shops

By
Mama
on 10/19/14, 3:29 PM 665 views

Please, help me.

In 8 Odoo we dont have shop menu, also stocks and warehowses.

I have structure:

Company1   (with accounting)

Subcompany1 (it Brand with group products and hr) - without accounting (it from Company1 use docs and stamp and over print-forms)

Subcompany1  have e-shop (on prestashop in over domain)

Subcompany2 (it Brand with group products and hr) - without accounting (it from Company1 use docs and stamp and over print-forms)

Subcompany2  have e-shop (on prestashop in over domain)  and fisical shop with stock

Company1 have big stock with all products for all subcompanies

and

Subcompany3 with education service and iself accounting

For me in Odoo my e-shops - it stock location  or warehouses or that?

Can I read documentation? Or help me with it, please.

Mama
On 10/19/14, 3:31 PM

I need connect eshops on prestashop with odoo.  And in old connector from camptocamp I see shop_id  and sale.shop -  that change I need for structure in odoo 8 and in connector?

Hi, I have the same problem, I can't find a working connector to Prestashop for Odoo 8. If you have any news write to me! :)

Giacomo
on 10/23/14, 11:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/19/14, 3:29 PM
Seen: 665 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM