Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Shop Payment - Unable to ship your order.

By
Laura
on 2/2/16, 7:27 AM 729 views

Hi!

I want to restrict the shop payment when the users choose any country that I don't want that they buy.

On the shop when they are doing the checkout they can choose any country because I have available english language. Then I only want that they can choose only Spain country. I see in others Odoo Shop that they show a message in the 'Shop Payment' that shows:

"Sorry, we are unable to ship your order

No shipping method is available for your current order and shipping address. Please contact us for more information."

This message on model is:  
  website_sale_delivery/models/sale_order.py

Then I suppose that there is  an option in odoo backend that I can activate. Does anyone know the solution?

Thank you!

Laura
On 2/9/16, 5:40 AM

This message it shows when the delivery methods are restrict per destination.

On Warehouse/Configuration/Delivery Methods. Choose your delivery method and edit, turn on option "Advanced Pricing per Destination", create or edit the list, choose destination and put ONLY the country that you want to delivery.

When user choose ANOTHER country on the shop payment the message will be:

No delivery method available

There is no available delivery method for your order 

:D 

I hope this discussion helps to clear up

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/2/16, 7:27 AM
Seen: 729 times
Last updated: 5/18/16, 10:02 AM