Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Shipping Address noT showing on Purchase Order

By
Victor Major
on 9/3/13, 6:38 AM 2,431 views

When we print a purchase order the Shipping Address only shows our company name, but no address.

The address of the receiving warehouse is in the system so we cannot find what information we may be missing. Without our shipping address showing we cannot actually issue purchase orders so fixing this is rather important. Please help.

le_dilem
On 9/3/13, 7:53 AM

image descriptionHi in settings/Warehouse/Logistic : check --- > Manage multiple locations and warehouses.

you will find in purchase Customer Address

Thanks le_diem. That was already selected. Can you tell me what you mean by "you will find in purchase Customer Address". Where will I find this?

Victor Major
on 9/3/13, 8:08 AM

Thank you for the screen shot. I do not think that this will help us as it is not the supplier's address that is missing on the RFQs and Purchase orders it is OUR address that is not showing. Only our company name is displayed, but not our delivery address. I'll try to generate a dummy purchase order tomorrow and see if we missed something in the process.

Victor Major
on 9/3/13, 10:12 AM

create a customer "your company" and puts. well with the delivery details or outright your company

le_dilem
on 9/3/13, 10:19 AM

Thank you! That fixed it.

Victor Major
on 9/4/13, 7:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/13, 6:38 AM
Seen: 2431 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM