Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Shift tasks beetween project phases

By
Julien Sester
on 9/11/13, 12:51 PM 527 views

Hi OpenERP community,

I'm actually working on the project management module. After a few try, i want to do something like the example below :

Phases 1 'High Level Analyse' (begin on the 09/09 and end on the 09/10

• Task 1 : analyse of africa's sheep...

Phases 2 'Spectific Analyse' (begin on the 12/10 and end on the 12/12

• Task 1 : analyse of africa's sheep...

Imagine that your manager would like to have a first 'analyse' in two weeks. After that, when he have validated this first step, you proceed a second analysis, but now more specific (on the same topic).

I'll know if it's possible to have a "Task 1" who will be shift in the second phase at the end of the first phase ? Or should I create a "Task 1" for all the phases of the project ?

Thank you,

PS : Hope that my english is comprehensible :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/11/13, 12:51 PM
Seen: 527 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM