Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

share project between companies

By
Mind And Go
on 10/9/13, 6:22 AM 1,031 views

Hy,

I'm trying to share many objects between companies in a multi companies environment. I created 2 companies with 2 dedicated users who also have multi-companies rights. I created a project from company A and would like to let this project A available for the company B I successfully do this with products, customer and so on but not on project.

As projects are also analytics accounts, is ther any way to share an analytic account/project between companies

Mind And Go
On 10/9/13, 6:39 AM

How,

The answer is in the company structure. With child and parents it's Ok

overriding this behaviour could be done with access rule

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 5/27/14, 5:04 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/9/13, 6:22 AM
Seen: 1031 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM