Share products between multi companies
I tried at least with 10 new installations to create this multi companies situation.
I'm on Odoo version 8.0.2
I followed all the tutorials I have found. It doesn't work.
Here is the situation :
+ Company's Structure
- Main company
- Admin (Main company, Allowed Companies : Main Company)
- sub1user (ciesub1, Allowed Companies : ciesub1)
- productmain (company_id = Main company)
- product1 (company_id = ciesub1)
- product1.1 (company_id = ciesub1.1)
- productglobal (company_id = null )
+ In Sales -> Products -> Products :
- Admin user can see ALL 4 products; (good, normal)
- sub1user can only see productglobal and product1. (??????????????????)
Questions / comments
- Why does subuser1 not see products from Main company? (I have read that it should see it, but I CAN'T reproduce it.)
- Why does subuser1 not see products from his child company ciesub1.1? (Mysterious thing!)
- Is this a bug?
(3 days on this problem... hope you could help me)
Thanks for your attention
Some screenshot for gift to you :