Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
What am i doing wrong ?
1. new database, name: test_01
2. installing module portal_sale,sale,accounting
3. enable full access rights in admin account
4. enable customer portal, annonymous portal, sign uping etc. Im giving full access rights to annonymous and customer whenever he sign up.
5. create new sale order with new customer of name: user1, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. validate and share with direct link or emails
In case when user arent registered in openerp( direct link method ), after paste link browser shows empty top menu.
In case when user is registered, it looks same as in unregistred user.
below i put link how it looks like:
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/17/13, 5:04 PM|
|Seen: 806 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|