Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Several expense accounts for a single product line in openERPv7.0

Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 4/14/13, 7:13 PM 574 views

I am running openERP v 7.0 and I'm configuring sales product for a guest house.

Since this is a service industry I set product type as 'service', procurement method as 'make to order, and supply method as 'manufacture'.

In the accounting tab within the new product creation wizard, I have set the correct income account without a problem, but I need to be able to assign several expense accounts which relates to the same 'product' (which is service anyway). This feature is evidenced in the customer / Supplier tax fields.

Is this possible in openERP v 7.0, and if yes how do I go about it. Can anyone help out please?

Wolfgang Taferner
On 4/15/13, 3:36 AM

I would recommend to create more than one service product...so you can set as many expense accounts you want to.

Thanks Wolfgang, That's pretty much what I did. I was hoping it was possible to avoid too much work in that regard. Anyway, I think it will be really cool to have that feature going forward. Thanks again.

Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 4/15/13, 9:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/14/13, 7:13 PM
Seen: 574 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM