Odoo Help

Setup openerp on server.

By
Karthik
on 5/23/14, 2:51 AM 830 views

Hi.  Forum

I am new to Openerp. I want to setup Openerp  on  a webserver . For this which Webserver is sutiable for this. Plese help me.

swapnil wagh

--swapnil wagh--
| 6 5 8
Pune, India
--swapnil wagh--

My name is Swapnil A. Wagh. I studied Master Of computer Science and work as a Software Engineer. I’m a technology enthusiast and always eager to learn new and exciting technologies. I’m constantly looking for innovative solutions to age-old problems that push the limits of what we conceive to be possible.

swapnil wagh
On 5/23/14, 7:10 AM

You can use apache or nginix webservers to deploy openerp on server. Please check blog. This blog basiclly describe how t deploy on apache webserver. 

gunnar

--gunnar--
| 6 7 8
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar
On 5/23/14, 2:54 AM

I think OpenERP contains a webserver, doesn't it? You'll just have to make the port used by it to be accessable from the outside world or direct it to use a port that can be accessed from outside. How exactly this i done I don't know though

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 5/23/14, 7:11 PM

OpenERP already has its web server, but for a production server you will need a reverse-proxy like nginx to do the job. Google for nginex openerp and you will find instructions on how to set it up

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/14, 2:51 AM
Seen: 830 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM