Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Setup openerp on server.

By
Karthik
on 5/23/14, 2:51 AM 685 views

Hi.  Forum

I am new to Openerp. I want to setup Openerp  on  a webserver . For this which Webserver is sutiable for this. Plese help me.

swapnil wagh

--swapnil wagh--
| 6 5 8
Pune, India
--swapnil wagh--

My name is Swapnil A. Wagh. I studied Master Of computer Science and work as a Software Engineer. I’m a technology enthusiast and always eager to learn new and exciting technologies. I’m constantly looking for innovative solutions to age-old problems that push the limits of what we conceive to be possible.

swapnil wagh
On 5/23/14, 7:10 AM

You can use apache or nginix webservers to deploy openerp on server. Please check blog. This blog basiclly describe how t deploy on apache webserver. 

gunnar

--gunnar--
| 6 7 8
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar
On 5/23/14, 2:54 AM

I think OpenERP contains a webserver, doesn't it? You'll just have to make the port used by it to be accessable from the outside world or direct it to use a port that can be accessed from outside. How exactly this i done I don't know though

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 5/23/14, 7:11 PM

OpenERP already has its web server, but for a production server you will need a reverse-proxy like nginx to do the job. Google for nginex openerp and you will find instructions on how to set it up

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/14, 2:51 AM
Seen: 685 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM