Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Settings options are missing

on 12/2/15, 2:45 PM 402 views

I have installed last version of Odoo, and if I go to Settings, I only see Dashboard, "Users" and "Load a translation" options. Where are the other options?

I need to load recurring documents settings but I could not find it.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 12/3/15, 3:55 AM

If you are using version 9.0, you have to enable the developer mode in order to get access to the technical settings.

Do you mean to add debug parameter to URL? That is not what I want. Please see this link: http://odedrabhavesh.blogspot.cl/2014/12/how-to-create-recurring-invoice-in-odoo.html. As you can see, settings menu are full of options, however, in my case, only User and Translation options are present. I think this has nothing to do with developer access, but those options are options for normal users.

on 12/3/15, 5:46 AM

It is not important what you want :-) If you are using Version 9.0, this is what you have to do in order to get access to Settings/Technical. Your link refers to Version 8.0, and there it is different.

Ermin Trevisan
on 12/3/15, 8:58 AM
Steve turri
On 12/2/15, 3:18 PM

Have you checked permissions of the user you are logging in as?   You might need to adjust the value for administration to settings and if needed enable technical features.

I am logged in as Administrator.

on 12/2/15, 3:20 PM

Did you enable technical features at the bottom?

Steve turri
on 12/2/15, 3:22 PM

on 12/3/15, 7:49 AM

Technical Features isn't a group in v9 - Developer Mode is where the additional menus and options are activated.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 12/7/15, 10:40 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/2/15, 2:45 PM
Seen: 402 times
Last updated: 12/3/15, 9:42 AM