This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

I have installed last version of Odoo, and if I go to Settings, I only see Dashboard, "Users" and "Load a translation" options. Where are the other options?

I need to load recurring documents settings but I could not find it.

Thanks

Jaime

Discard
Best Answer

If you are using version 9.0, you have to enable the developer mode in order to get access to the technical settings.

Discard
Author

Do you mean to add debug parameter to URL? That is not what I want. Please see this link: http://odedrabhavesh.blogspot.cl/2014/12/how-to-create-recurring-invoice-in-odoo.html. As you can see, settings menu are full of options, however, in my case, only User and Translation options are present. I think this has nothing to do with developer access, but those options are options for normal users.

It is not important what you want :-) If you are using Version 9.0, this is what you have to do in order to get access to Settings/Technical. Your link refers to Version 8.0, and there it is different.

Best Answer

Have you checked permissions of the user you are logging in as?   You might need to adjust the value for administration to settings and if needed enable technical features.

Discard
Author

I am logged in as Administrator.

Did you enable technical features at the bottom?

Author

bottom?

Technical Features isn't a group in v9 - Developer Mode is where the additional menus and options are activated.