Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Setting Up a Service Company - Projects / Hours / Invoicing

James Utru
on 8/1/14, 6:25 PM 496 views

I know this has been written quite some time but I was hoping to find the David L. who wrote this document back in May 08 2009. Here's the link. http://forum.openerp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11018

He wrote a very good and very helpful but I was hoping David L. could assist me on a project and since he's already accomplished about 75% of the work, I was hoping to have him assist me. 

David, if you are out there, please contact me at solgsaint@gmail.com. I would like your assistance on this project that we can discuss in greater detail privately.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/1/14, 6:25 PM
Seen: 496 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM