Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Setting journal entries to allow cancelling entries in openERP 7

By
Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 4/16/13, 1:39 PM 11,152 views

Could anyone please show me how to set the journal to allow cancelling entries in openerp v 7.0?

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
On 4/16/13, 1:51 PM

You have to install account_cancel module and then set "Allow cancelling entries" check box on journals.

Regards, Mustufa

Many thanks, could you kindly show me how as I cannot find account_cancel in the apps.

Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 4/16/13, 2:46 PM

In the search form type : "Cancel Journal Entries". This is the "human-readable" name of the account_cancel module.

SYNAP SYSTEM
on 12/22/13, 7:01 AM

Lifesaver! I'll invite you to eat a cookie!

Aron Lorinc
on 11/26/15, 9:26 AM
Henry Padi Nyaunu
On 4/16/13, 5:57 PM

I think I found it. Go to settings => Installed modules => close the 'installed' field in the top right corner, and you will find all the modules for installation. Thanks.

But i cant find account_cancel module in this place.why?

Jean Tho
on 12/13/13, 5:00 AM

Here is a screenshot on how to search for it.

Fredrik Arvas
on 10/5/14, 3:35 AM
Michael Yeung
On 11/3/16, 10:26 PM

Sorry, found what I need... 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 1:39 PM
Seen: 11152 times
Last updated: 11/3/16, 10:26 PM