Please help me in this case
I tried to set up 2 companies: CPA and CPB. I also defined two COAs for them.
But the problem is
1. How to define one master data (product, categories, maybe tax account) that will be used for both companies?
2. How to get corresponding account for each company once do the transaction?
Eg: CPA make PO buy product for company A then the accounts and taxes will automatically take from the COA of CPA. If i make PO buy product for company B then the accounts and taxes will automatically take from the COA of CPB.
If anyone has encountered on this scenarios please help. Any comment be appreciated.
1) The master data: products, categories are global
2) Accounts in categories (all accounts) are per company, (login as user CPA and set accounts, in next step login as user CPB and set accounts again.
3) Taxes are per company, in products they should be defined as double (one for company CPA other for company CPB)
4) When user login as child comapny user CPB, all should be defined as standard.
5) Warehosues/Locations dedicated to company
6) If taxes names for example: in company CPA = TAX-A 10%, in company CPB = TAX-B 10%, if you login as user CPA, on product you see both TAX-A 10%,TAX-B 10%. If you login as user CPB you see only TAX-B 10%
7) For company CPA you define AUTOMATIC fiscal position, and map all taxes CPB to CPA taxes
Hope this help you.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 11/24/15, 10:35 AM|
|Seen: 577 times|
|Last updated: 11/25/15, 12:48 PM|