Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

set unit price to integer

on 1/31/14, 8:06 AM 753 views

I live in a country where we don't have Unit prices in decimal. I have to change invoices so that they appear with integer format ex: Pain 350 but the generated pdf for invoice keeps bringing me the default formating

Buffet Complet : 450,00 Bouteille 18000,0

in spite of bringing me
Buffet Complet **450** Bouteille **18000**

Is there any other tweak I can apply to get the change ?

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 1/31/14, 4:06 PM

You can change the decimal precision:

Go to Settings>Database Structure>Decimal Accuracy and edit the number of decimals.

Of course you have to enable Technical Features you can do it right here: Settings>Users>Users>[Username]>Access Rights>Technical Features

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/31/14, 8:06 AM
Seen: 753 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM