Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SET TO DRAFT A SALE ORDER DONE

By
Yassine TEIMI
on 9/19/14, 6:24 AM 1,491 views

Hello, 

I have a Sale order in Done state, I would like to set it to Draft state. I'll describe precisely my problem :

I invoiced this sale Order, and then validated the Invoice, then I canceled the Invoice ( Thanks to account_cancel Module), then I set the Invoice to Draft State, after this I deleted the invoice.

In the Sale Order related, I had it in state Invoicing incident, I clicked on Don't consider the incident, then the sale order switched to Done state.

I know this is a normal behaviour, but the purpose now is how to set a sale order in done state to draft state ?

Possible Solution :

I know that to set a sale order to draft state, I should cancel the delivery order related to it, but the delivery order is in state delivered, if only I knew how to set a delivery order from delivered state to draft or cancel state, it would be the key to this problem.

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 9/19/14, 7:25 AM

Hello, Thank you for your answer, Do you know some available module for algerian accounting ? or do you have some directives to implement algerian accounting ?

Yassine TEIMI
on 9/23/14, 3:41 AM

I'm working on it since two years (work in progress ..), but you can use the French Accounting, there are just some slight differences, and creating a Tax rated at 17 % (or changing an existing one to 17 %)

Med Said BARA
on 9/23/14, 4:48 AM

Can you give me a global approach about how to get the algerian accounting working, what do i need to change regardless of the tax. Here is my email for a discussion : yteimi01@gmail.com. Thanks Said.

Yassine TEIMI
on 9/23/14, 5:03 AM

I will contact you later

Med Said BARA
on 9/23/14, 5:25 AM
Thanks.

2014-09-23 10:25 GMT+01:00 Med Said BARA <diassynthesis@mail.odoo.com>:

I will contact you later

--
Med Said BARA
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False

--

Yassine TEIMI

Ingénieur SI technico-fonctionnel

TEL : 06-27333078
Yassine TEIMI
on 9/23/14, 5:28 AM

Hello Mr Said, I'm working on the algerian accounting, are the differencies in the chart of accounts, do I have to change somthings on that ? Thanks in advance.

Yassine TEIMI
on 10/13/14, 4:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/14, 6:24 AM
Seen: 1491 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM