Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Set Delivery Date for an Sales Order

By
Robert Klüsener
on 5/21/13, 11:21 AM 2,362 views

Our customers sometimes have special dates when their order should be delivered. How can I add such a delivery date to an sales order?

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 5/21/13, 12:20 PM

There is an additional module with the default install of openERP, called sale_order_dates. It does add some additional fields to the sale-order.

But if you need to do more with those dates, you ave to either extend the module sale_order_dates or create your own module to do it.

Hi Patrick,

thank you for the hint. I installed the module but nothing changed in my sales order form. Do I have to activate those dates in the configuration menu? And if yes: Where?

Feuerwear GmbH & Co. KG, Robert Klüsener
on 5/21/13, 12:40 PM

It's a BUG. Default only the group "base.group_no_one" can see this fields. This group is for users who can access technical features, for example 'admin' (if configured this way). Tested it on a fresh demo database with only this additional module installed, same result.

wjn
on 6/13/13, 10:40 AM
Robert Klüsener
On 5/21/13, 12:40 PM

Hi Patrick,

thank you for the hint. I installed the module but nothing changed in my sales order form. Do I have to activate those dates in the configuration menu? And if yes: Where?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/13, 11:21 AM
Seen: 2362 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM