Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Set a default invoicing address on sales order

By
Paulo Matos‏
on 1/7/16, 5:22 AM 424 views

I have several customers with different shipping and invoice addresses.

The sales order is issued to affiliate in order to get the shipment address, but, all the time I have to manually change the invoice address on sale order in order to get the company address for invoicing.

Is there any way I can set a default and have odoo automatically set the invoice address to customer company?

I am using odoo v7

Paulo Matos‏
On 1/7/16, 5:35 AM

Found it!

Besides registering the affiliates with "shipment" address. I have to register a new affiliate with the invoice address.

This way, I can issue sales orders to any affiliate and all invoices will be generated to the affiliate with the invoice address.

Thank you all anyway

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/7/16, 5:22 AM
Seen: 424 times
Last updated: 1/7/16, 5:30 PM