Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Session timeout problem.

By
Khulan Batbayar
on 3/18/15, 4:56 AM 946 views

Hi!

I changed session timeout from http.py session_gc() function

last_week = time.time() - 60

in OpenERP 7. But it seems not working.

Has anybody experienced same? How do you change session timeout. Are there any configuration?

Sorry, but after some time and few restart later, session timeout is workind now.

Khulan Batbayar
on 8/20/15, 2:27 AM

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 8/3/15, 10:13 AM

I solve this by creating a SessionStore using Redis to store session values under keys with a limited time to expire those keys managed by Redis

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 3/18/15, 6:57 AM

hi, can you change like that in that file?

last_week = time.time() - 60*60*24*7 .

If it does not work means change the time with the seconds

Khulan Batbayar
On 3/18/15, 10:32 PM

http.py was like this.

I changed into last_week = time.time() - 60 form in order to check whether it's working. But it's not working.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/15, 4:56 AM
Seen: 946 times
Last updated: 8/20/15, 2:27 AM