Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Session expired exception

on 9/25/14, 6:47 AM 766 views

I receive  Session expired  exception  when   use  this code  i don't why ?

webauth = self.url + "/web/session/authenticate"
body = {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"call","params {"db":"sdsd","login":"admin","password":"admin","base_location":"","session_id":sid,"context":{}},"id":"r1"} headers = {"Content-Type": "Application/json"}

resp, content = req.request(webauth, "POST", json.dumps(body), headers)

sid = json.loads(content)['result']['session_id']

webauth = self.url + "/web/dataset/call_button"

body = {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"call","params":{"model":"ir.module.module","method":"button_immediate_install", "domain_id":None,"context_id":1,
"args":[[175],{}], "session_id":sid, "context":{"lang":"en_US","tz":False,"uid":1}}, "id":"r104"}

i got  Session expired   why   ? 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/25/14, 6:47 AM
Seen: 766 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM