Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Services implementation

v7
By
Gregoire Huet
on 11/4/13, 6:01 PM 536 views

Hello,

I'm looking forward to implement a "services" database with v7, on which i would like to store different services of different kinds. Service1 would have some fields that Service2 wouldn't have, and Service3 might have totally different fields except the inherited ones.

I imagine i could write a generic Service class that would be inherited by the more specific classes corresponding to the actual services.

I wonder if it's the proper way to do it, and i'm looking for examples of such a way to handle a set of related objects in an unified way.

Thank you AJ

I've found a similar question here http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic26730.html , it gives me a starting point

Gregoire Huet
on 11/5/13, 11:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/4/13, 6:01 PM
Seen: 536 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM