Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Service company warehouse configuration

By
Ahmad
on 11/6/13, 5:10 AM 736 views

Hey all,

I am trying to build a structure for the warehouse. We are a service company with one location. However, within this one location we have 2 different separate warehouses in the same location. Where it gets complicated is that we provide daily services at 38 customer locations and have storage in each one. Now the inventory is ours used to serve the client. Monthly we send a bus with material to refill the missing requirements for the inventory at each location.

Questions:

1) Should I treat the customer location as a delivery order or an internal move? So this means I will create a separate customer for each or an internal warehouse structure for each.

2) For our two warehouses in the company, should I treat it as 2 warehouses or 1 warehouse with 2 locations?

3) Should I treat the bus delivering the inventory as it's own on the warehouse structure?

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/6/13, 5:10 AM
Seen: 736 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM