Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Server location Linux

By
Mogens Nielsen
on 8/7/13, 5:04 PM 1,026 views

I am going to make an addon, as described elsewhere in this forum, to remove the manage database link on the login screen. But I am new to OpenERP and can for the life of me I not find where OpenERP is installed. The system I am running on is Linux Mint 15 (a small test system) and I installed it from nightly (7 all in 1 deb).

Searching I find several folders with the same names so not sure where the actual path is.

Thanks

Oscar Cascante F
On 8/7/13, 7:40 PM

In Linux Mint the place where are installed the openerp modules is /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons. Hope this help

Thank you for the response Oscar.

Mogens Nielsen
on 8/7/13, 8:04 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/7/13, 5:04 PM
Seen: 1026 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM