Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Server Action: Connect Helpdesk Ticket to Partner

By
Pascal Querner
on 6/20/14, 4:54 AM 892 views

Anonymous A contacts us via support@domain.com, because the Partner does not exist yet (because openERP cannot find any related email from this user in your res.partner table), it'll be connected to no Partner.

However, if that Anonymous A user decides to order something from us, there will be a Partner now in our database, which means that previous created ticket should now be connected to the created Partner.

How would I do that?

I learned that you can create a new Partner from that, if you try to answer to that ticket from the helpdesk module. However, it'll suggest the partner then to signup on my openERP installation and it'll create him a new users account (so he can login to my installation). I only want support support by mail, I do not want customers to be able to login to my website.

Pascal Querner
on 6/26/14, 2:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/20/14, 4:54 AM
Seen: 892 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM