This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello Greetings, 

I am using odoo v 10 community edition, I use to do bulk purchase and sales through purchase and sales modules. Since our product is unique by serial number, it takes me more time entering the serial number of each product manually during my sales and purchase.

So, please assist me if there is any way to import the serial number or any alternative way.

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

I have all the serial number in excel for all the purchase and sells order. I want it to import during my purchase and sells.

Like I purchase 10 product with serial number 1 to 10 and during shipment process i want serial number 1 - 10 should be imported from the excel to ERP to that purchase order.

Again during sells, I sold 5 product lets say serial number 1,3,5,7,9.During delivery process,I want to import the serial number from excel instead of entering it manually.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks for your response, I want to import serial number in shipment during my purchase and in delivery during the sales process before validating the purchase and sales.

Thanks and Regards,

Shivendra

Discard
Best Answer

From where do you want to import the serial number ?

If it's from another model, you can use many2one field.

Regards

Discard

I answer in here because I don't have enough karma to answer your comment.

So if I understand, during all the process of the purchase, you want to have the serial number automatically written instead of to write it for each state of the purchase ?

Author

I want to import from cvs file to my shipment during purchase.