CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
When setting a user's access rights for serial numbers under groups, this isn't carried over to all screens.
I.e., a user still ahs the options Create and Create and Edit when filling out a delivery order and splitting the serial numbers. The expected behavior is that they will be able to split in serial numbers that exist, but not create or edit any serial numbers. This is not the case, they can still create on this screen.
1) Groups -> Warehouse/User
2) Serial Number uncheck Create, Delete, Write
3) Navigate to Warehouse/Deliver Orders
4) Select a Delivery Order
5) Click Serial Number Field
6) Click Add New Item
7) Enter any non-existent serial number
8) See "Create" option still available.
[EDIT: Any update on this issue?]
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 1/5/14, 4:48 PM|
|Seen: 1000 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|