Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

serial no sl.no in quotation, sales order and invoice

By
ismail
on 11/15/13, 12:28 AM 1,538 views

Dear all,

Is it possible to add extra field in quotation, sales order and invoice. This field should be first field and it should appear like sl.no and each product we enter should get 1, 2, 3..so on.

I can say it is applying item numbers (not code) in quotation, sales order and Invoice. This is really important requirement in Indian accountancy.

Thanks for your reply !!

Regards. syed Ismail

Any One There... Please help me... It's possible are not possible...

ismail
on 11/23/13, 2:28 AM
Michael Ruban
On 12/7/16, 11:26 AM

Download two addons...sale order number and invoice number....then edit the quotation document and quotation document layout reports to get what you are looking for...

Irfankhan Juneja
On 1/28/16, 7:18 AM

<t t-set="sl_no" t-value="1"/>

<tr t-foreach="o.order_line" t-as="l">                       

<td> <span t-esc="sl_no"/> </td>

<t t-set="sl_no" t-value="i+1"/>

</tr>

I don't think it is a standard requirement under the Indian accounting, however it is possible to do it under the reports with small customization, if you are working with the qweb reports you can do it quickly. you can contact to any of the partners (https://www.odoo.com/partners/country/India-101) or offshore team of odoo india (avp@openerp.co.in).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/15/13, 12:28 AM
Seen: 1538 times
Last updated: 12/7/16, 11:26 AM