This question has been flagged
3 Replies

how can i separate visibility of objects listed above?

for example, i want only assigned persons to view corresponding projects, tasks and issues. i want nobody except creator to have the possibility to change task/issue/project.

i want some possibility to define, who can view the contact and who can`t maybe there is some standard way to do it?

Discard
Best Answer

You need to check how 'Record Rule' works. In OpenERP, records are filtered based on record rules.

See Go to Settings / Security / Record Rules.

For example, you can create a rule to limit a group in such a way that users of that group will see business opportunities in which he or she is flagged as the salesman. The rule can be salesman = connected_user. With that rule, only records respecting the rule will be displayed.

Discard
Author

where can i get some information on how to create such rules? syntax guide? api? variable, operators and constant names?

for example? you say:

>salesman=connected_user

where did you get that knowledge that "connected_user" is variable refers to a current user, ...

Author Best Answer

where can i get some information on how to create such rules? syntax guide? api? variable, operators and constant names?

for example? you say:

salesman=connected_user

where did you get that knowledge that "connected_user" is variable refers to a current user, ...

Discard
Author Best Answer

for example? you say:

salesman=connected_user

Discard