Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

separate tasks, project, issues, contacts

By
registered
on 5/9/13, 5:45 AM 1,920 views

how can i separate visibility of objects listed above?

for example, i want only assigned persons to view corresponding projects, tasks and issues. i want nobody except creator to have the possibility to change task/issue/project.

i want some possibility to define, who can view the contact and who can`t maybe there is some standard way to do it?

arif
On 5/9/13, 7:59 AM

You need to check how 'Record Rule' works. In OpenERP, records are filtered based on record rules.

See Go to Settings / Security / Record Rules.

For example, you can create a rule to limit a group in such a way that users of that group will see business opportunities in which he or she is flagged as the salesman. The rule can be salesman = connected_user. With that rule, only records respecting the rule will be displayed.

where can i get some information on how to create such rules? syntax guide? api? variable, operators and constant names?

for example? you say:

>salesman=connected_user

where did you get that knowledge that "connected_user" is variable refers to a current user, ...

registered
on 5/15/13, 3:25 PM
registered
On 5/15/13, 3:24 PM

where can i get some information on how to create such rules? syntax guide? api? variable, operators and constant names?

for example? you say:

salesman=connected_user

where did you get that knowledge that "connected_user" is variable refers to a current user, ...

registered
On 5/19/13, 2:49 AM

for example? you say:

salesman=connected_user

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/9/13, 5:45 AM
Seen: 1920 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM