Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Separate older data on closing financial year?

By
evon_dun
on 11/14/13, 7:55 AM 965 views

I just got a requirement to separate the older data as we close a fiscal year. Do anybody has an idea or knows how we can separate the data of say 2013 on closing fiscal year 2013 and save space.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 11/22/13, 11:12 AM

Evon,

You would need to elaborate your question well, so we can help you out.

Thanks.

I have requirement for my client, they want to create a new database for the new financial year and in the new database they want to have opening balances(closing entries of previous fiscal year) as well. Means close a fiscal year, generate opening balances for all the products, partners, taxes and then in new database get the entries.

evon_dun
on 12/9/13, 7:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/14/13, 7:55 AM
Seen: 965 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM