Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sending mail on issue send message

By
Test
on 11/14/13, 11:57 AM 12,754 views

Hi,

I have set up an outgoing mail server and I can manually create emails to send through the technical->email menu. I have also set up an incoming email which creates projects issues,

but when I click on "send message" in an issue it does not create an email..

I have set up a email template on the project.issue but I don't know which fields are required

If you are not gettting any error related to that. than your mail is in queue. you can see the email queue scheduler which will send your email. Settings>>Technical >>Scheduler>> Schduler Action. Check the next execution time on Email Queue Manager.

Anil R. Kesariya
on 11/15/13, 2:32 AM

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I don't get an error in the application but I do get one in the log files. Error 554 I think, with a message stating that the email address is unverified. I am using amazon SES, when using a gmail account as smtp server it works fine. Is there a way to intercept the raw smtp message so that I can check what it is using or misconfiguring?

Test
on 11/15/13, 2:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/14/13, 11:57 AM
Seen: 12754 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM