Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sending Email Invoices and Quotes

By
David
on 4/20/15, 3:51 AM 570 views

HI All,

I must be something here in the settings somewhere I guess. I've been trying to test sending quotes and invoices before I start making the customer db as I want this to work 100% as possible. So the issue I have is that I send a quote and no email received, same thing for invoice by email nothing. In the technical settings - email I see under messages all seems to be sent etc. I test connection its okay and fetch email is okay. What could I be missing? (i use the odoo.com server)

TIA

Sven Petersen
On 4/23/15, 7:31 AM

If you apply the failed filter in Technical\E-Mail\E-Mails and the list ist empty (?) - well then I guess if you use odoo.com, only odoo will be able to help you. if you had your own installation, you could check the log file for errors.

Besides, can you make sure that the Mails haven't been blocked on the receiving side by phishing or spam filters?

with kind regards,
Sven
www.conexus.at

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/15, 3:51 AM
Seen: 570 times
Last updated: 4/23/15, 7:31 AM