Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sender Name & Email Address Not Showing Up After Sending Mail From The Portal

By
Anish Jain
on 8/4/15, 7:00 AM 275 views

Hello, 

I have been getting this error from past few days, where I am not able to understand that Sender Name & Email Address is not showing up. So I went to the templates & I tried changing the From Field in Addressing Part to ${object.user_id}.

Even after doing so, when I am sending the mail it goes to spam & in the sender name is coming as {object.user_id}. Please let me know what exactly is the problem. The Email Address of Mine is properly fed in the preference part but it is not able to retrieve.

Regards   

Anish Jain
On 8/4/15, 7:27 AM

Even I tried changing the following to this ${(object.user_id.email or object.company_id.email or 'noreply@localhost')|safe} still it is not working. Please provide with any assistance.    

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/4/15, 7:00 AM
Seen: 275 times
Last updated: 8/4/15, 7:27 AM