Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Send the email via Outlook and not OpenERP - Python code

By
Selverine
on 2/17/15, 2:58 PM 994 views

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to send email via Outlook and not via OpenERP.

For example when I am selecting Send the report it open a pop-up in OpenERP and send email.

I would like instead of openep the pop-up , it open outlook with the text and the attached documents etc.

I know that it exist a module to import contact between Outlook and OpenERP but me I just want for sending email.

Is it possible?

Thank you,

Selverine

Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 2/20/15, 2:39 PM

Why don't you use IMAP for your sendbox and share your mails between you mail reader software (ie Outlook) and your Odoo ?

Hi Bruno, Thank you for your answer. I would like to do it but my client ask me to just use Outlook... Selverine

Selverine
on 3/17/15, 1:07 PM
Selverine
On 4/4/15, 6:06 AM

A small up...if someone has an idea , it can be perfect !

Thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 2:58 PM
Seen: 994 times
Last updated: 5/2/15, 4:32 AM